- 1 1/2 cups plain, 2% reduced-fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp grated onion
- 1 Tbsp grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Place a small roasting pan in oven. Preheat broiler to high. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with salt. Place chicken on preheated pan coated with cooking spray. Broil in lower third of oven for 15 minutes or until done, turning half way through.