- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 scoops Chocolate Bariatric Advantage protein powder
- Mix ingredients together until dough-like consistency forms.
- Using a small tablespoon scoop, roll dough into balls, placing on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
Feel free to experiment with the recipe such as cutting down on regular peanut butter and replacing with PB2 (consistency of balls may change). Or use 1/2 almond butter and 1/2 reduced fat peanut butter. Try adding oats, coconut (if tolerated with band), chia or flax seeds, dark mini chocolate chips, or chopped nuts to also change texture and consistency.